Customer Contact Executive
Peoples Ford are looking to recruit ambitious Customer Contact Executives to join our busy Customer Relationship Management Department based at our dealership in Falkirk.
Responsibilities include the following:-
- Management of the following ensuring appointment and conversion targets are met:-
Motability MOT Reminders
Motability Service Reminders
Service Follow-Up Calls
- Follow up calls to CVP customers
- Upsell of additional products and services
- Handling customer enquiries from all channels including telephone, email and livechat.
- Assist with any Direct Marketing campaigns.
- Ad-hoc and seasonal service marketing initiatives (e.g. winter health checks).
- Working from and updating database lists.
- Any other reasonable requests from Line Manager.
- Previous customer service experience, ideally within a contact centre environment
- Previous digital experience, communicating with customers via email and livechat is preferred.
- Good keyboard/PC skills.
- Excellent telephone manner & communication skills.
- Able to work well within a targeted environment.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Initiative and positive can do attitude.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Actively seeks to develop skills, participate in coaching / review sessions.
- Enthusiastic and motivated.
- Is well organised and thorough, even under pressure.
Full time role (39 hours per week) between CMC opening hours of:
Monday to Friday - 8.00 am to 8.00 pm
Saturday - 9.00 am to 6.00 pm
Sunday - 11.00 am to 6.00 pm
Competitive + Bonus