Peoples Ford are looking to recruit ambitious Customer Contact Executives to join our busy Customer Relationship Management Department based at our dealership in Falkirk.
Responsibilities include the following:-
- Management of the following ensuring appointment and conversion targets are met:-
Motability MOT Reminders
Motability Service Reminders
Service Follow-Up Calls
- Follow up calls to CVP customers
- Upsell of additional products and services
- Handling customer enquiries from all channels including telephone, email and livechat.
- Assist with any Direct Marketing campaigns.
- Ad-hoc and seasonal service marketing initiatives (e.g. winter health checks).
- Working from and updating database lists.
- Any other reasonable requests from Line Manager.
- Previous customer service experience, ideally within a contact centre environment
- Previous digital experience, communicating with customers via email and livechat is preferred.
- Good keyboard/PC skills.
- Excellent telephone manner & communication skills.
- Able to work well within a targeted environment.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Initiative and positive can do attitude.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Actively seeks to develop skills, participate in coaching / review sessions.
- Enthusiastic and motivated.
- Is well organised and thorough, even under pressure.
Full time role (39 hours per week) between CMC opening hours of:
Monday to Friday - 8.00 am to 8.00 pm
Saturday - 9.00 am to 6.00 pm
Sunday - 11.00 am to 6.00 pm
Competitive + Bonus