An exciting opportunity has arisen to join us as a Fleet Sales Administrator on a 12 month fixed term contract. This role will be based in our extremely fast paced Transit Centre in Edinburgh. The role will be responsible for supporting the busy fleet sales team in the administration and co-ordination of contracts and activities. The successful candidate must be highly organised, have excellent administrative, customer service, numeracy and PC skills.
Tasks, duties and responsibilities:
Reporting to the Transit Centre Manager, responsibilities will include:
- The development and continuous relationship management ofall fleet customers and clients to ensure strong business relationships are maintained, expectations are met, clients are kept informed and high levels of customer satisfaction are achieved.
- Data input and processing of customer orders via our computer system and the processing of invoice documentation
- Compile quotes and generate sales via all sales channels and via enquires received
- Discuss renewals with existing customers and build relationships to ensure future commitment.
- Using our data management system to source and locate vehicles in a timely manner to secure customer orders.
- Organizing the logistics and collections of customer vehicles.
- Collating paperwork for deal files.
- Progress reporting for customer orders and internal requirements
- Timely responses and vehicle sourcing for all enquires
- Contracting / allocating and taxing of Fleet deals
- Dealing with external suppliers /writing of external orders
- Excellent organization and prioritsation skills
- An ability to work to tight deadlines
- Computer literate
- Motor trade experience essential.
Hours:8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to FridaySalary:£16,000 - £18,000 - Dependant on skills and experience OTE £20k-£25kStart Date:Required immediately
To apply please send your cv to email@example.com