We have a fantastic opportunity for a Service Manager to join our Bootle Dealership. This dealership is the largest in Peoples Group and continues to grow from strength to strength. The role will be responsible for all operational aspects, including profitability, of the Car Service, CV Service, Fast Fit and Bodyshop Departments. The role will ensure daily processes and practices support the Company’s strategy of existing customer retention, attracting new customers and delivering the highest level of Customer Satisfaction.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced or ambitious up and coming Service Manager to join Peoples Ford and to take on the management and running of a large and successful business. You will truly have the chance to make this role your own in a challenging but immensely rewarding environment!
Reporting to the Regional Service Manager, the role will support and drive the Aftersales function in a proactive and strategic manner. Responsibilities will include:-
- Overseeing the performance of the Car Service, CV Service, Fast Fit and Bodyshop Departments to ensure performance is maximised.
- Development and management of the team withinCar Service, CV Service, Fast Fit and BodyshopDepartmentsensuring all processes and procedures are measured and monitored.
- Driving the importance of customer service at the Dealership, ensuring staff provide excellent, consistent, timely and accurate service to every customer.
- Operation of and adherence to all aspects of the Customer Viewpoint Programme (CVP), ensuring that CVP/CSI scores are to a representative standard. Ensuring customers receive an efficient and qualitative experience.
- Management of Concern Resolution Process ensuring any substandard work or actions are remedied in order that there is no future recurrence.
- Development and control of the relevant department budgets as approved by the Board of Directors.Production of financial reports on the department’s performance in conjunction with Group management controls.Forecasting, monitoring and evaluation of performance against budget, including the preparation of weekly reports.
- Management and development of the customer database.
- Support of the Service function in a proactive and strategic manner.
Key Personal & Professional Skills
- A thorough knowledge of Aftersales / Service Management within a volume workshop is essential.
- Well developed leadership, interpersonal & communication skills.
- The ability to diffuse and resolve conflict, both internally and externally, with customers and external partners to the Company.
- Provides leadership and vision.
Terms and Conditions
Hours:Those necessary to meet the responsibilities of the position.
Remuneration:Dependant on skills and experience.Basic Salary circa £37.5k and OTE up to £55k
Benefits:Full training and ongoing training and development provided, Company Car and great Company benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an Award Winning business with an Award Winning product range. Take the first step to becoming a Peoples person by sending your cv to: email@example.com.