Service Advisor based at our Fordstore in Edinburgh.
Edinburgh Service Manager
Responsibilities include the following:-
- The efficient handling of customer service calls, which will include the following major categories:-Pricing informationTechnical informationCustomer appointmentsVehicle repair completion times
- Assistance in the generation of sufficient customer appointments to fully utilise the workshop capacity.
- Preparation and management of a computerised appointment system with responsibility for the reservation and planning of courtesy services for customers.
- Operating and adhering to all aspects of the Customer Viewpoint Programme ensuring that individual CVP targets are achieved.
- Operation of a customer follow-up system to ensure that return calls to customers are made as promised.
- Communication with the Service Manager, other Service Advisors and Parts staff.
- Explanation of the customer service concept and the key customer benefits to customers.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Numerate / Computer literate
- Ability to communicate equally with technicians, customers and senior management
- Motor trade experience desirable but not essential
Hours: 7.30am to 6.30pm Monday to Friday, Saturdays on a rota basis
Salary: Dependant on skills and experience
Start Date: Required immediately
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an Award Winning business with an Award Winning product range. Take the first step to becoming a Peoples person by sending your cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org. here ...