At Peoples we believe in putting people first, whether that is our customers or our staff. As a Company we want to be the go to Ford Sales and Servicing specialists in Scotland and the North West of England. We aim to continually enhance the customer experience and transform everyday journeys for our customers.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join the Peoples team at our Falkirk Dealership.
This is a challenging role which demands excellent organisational and communication skills with a strong focus on attention to detail. The Sales Manager will report directly to the Sales Director.
Reporting to the Sales Director, responsibilities will include:-
- Ensuring the sales team is focused and committed to delivering excellent levels of customer service on every occasion.
- Management of the Peoples Sales Process within the Car Sales Department and ensuring it is adhered to at all times.
- Driving growth in volume and profit within the Sales Department.
- Control of stock (retail, trade and overage) in line with budget and Company stocking policy requirements.
- Management of the CRM and prospecting process.
- Control of expenses to meet agreed budgets.
- Identify staff training needs (ensuring these needs are met) through performance management and training.Management of sales team work rota.
- Assist with marketing and promotional plans.
- Merchandising - ensuring that all vehicles within the sales display areas are of a representative condition and are arranged to maximise exposure.
- Conduct part exchange appraisals, providing accurate valuations.
- Attending to customer complaints, ensuring that a high level of customer satisfaction is obtained.
- Management of the CVP process and ensuring customer feedback and reviews across all channels are monitored.
- Control of vehicle debtors.
- Data Quality and FCA Compliance: Ensure accurate completion of all car sales paperwork, making sure that the sales team accurately collects all customer contact and vehicle data in order to maximise the quality and content of the customer database (adhering to the Company’s FCA obligations).
- Provision of daily, weekly and monthly reporting to senior management.
What you’ll have:
- A full UK driving licence
- Car Sales Experience at Management level is essential.
- Ability to lead a Sales team to deliver 5 star customer service on every occasion
Rewards and Benefits:
- Salary £30k to £40k per annum dependant on experience plus commission
- Company Car