Service Advisors are hugely important to our business! We are fast paced, results driven and therefore need our Service Advisors to be on the ball at all times. As a Service Advisor you will be the main point of contact for our Service customers and you will take ownership for ensuring each and every customer gets the best experience from us. You will be the link between our customers and the workshop – keeping our customers regularly updated is vital. If you have a passion for customer service, are organised, have a desire to deliver the highest quality of customer care and enjoy working in a fast paced environment where no two days are the same then this could be the role for you.
This role reports into the Service Manager and a summary of the key role requirements are below:
- You will be the main point of contact with our customers and will be responsible for delivering a great Peoples experience to each and every customer from start to finish. Providing excellent customer service should be second nature to you – this is a non-negotiable for us!
- You will be dealing with customer service calls on a daily basis, ranging from providing pricing information to technical information, to arranging customer appointments and updating customers on vehicle repair completion times.
- You will take ownership for understanding repair requirements to enable you to clearly and confidently explain these to customers – we want to empower our customers to make the best decision for them and to trust our knowledge.
- You will be committed– if you say you are going to do something, do it! Keeping our customers regularly updated is a must! The last thing we want is for our customers to be chasing us for an update on their vehicle.
- You will be results driven, whether that be being able to upsell work identified to our customers, or promoting the benefits of additional services that are available, to maximising diary bookings and customer appointments.
- You need to be organised – this role is extremely fast paced so we appreciate it isn’t for everyone!
- You can genuinely work as part of team. This role will involve liaising with Service Management, other Service Advisors, the Workshop team and Parts People to name but a few so we need everyone to be on the same team.
What you’ll have:
- Previous experience as a Service Advisor within the automotive industry is essential.
- Energy, enthusiasm, self-confidence and a genuine interest in talking to people
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- A strong focus on attention to detail
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
Hours worked on a rota basis to cover the Service Department opening hours of 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday together with a Saturday rota basis.
Rewards and Benefits:
- Salary dependant on experience
- Uncapped bonus earnings – you are in control of your earnings!
- 30 days annual leave – plus the option to buy additional leave
- Discounts on company products and services
- Pension scheme
- Discounted shopping portal with discounts at over 1000 retailers