Say hello to the world's All-New Ranger Raptor, Europe’s first-ever factory-built, off-road performance pick-up truck. This is a vehicle engineered from the ground up to dominate every environment and there’s nothing else like it.The All-New Ford Ranger Raptor fits into the Ford sport performance range alongside vehicles like the Ford Mustang.
1) Raptor Fox Pro shock absorbers allow 30% greater travel than standard Ranger dampers. Gives Raptor improved performance over rough terrain.
2) Suspension control armsare aluminium to reduce weight, improve appearance and allow longer length which helps improve the suspension travel
3) Front brakes increased from solid 302mm to 332 mm vented discs. Rear brakes 332 mm discs i.l.o drums provide vastly improved stopping ability
4) Chassis has stiffened side rails to withstand up to 1G of additional impact forces
5) Bash plates made from 2.3 mm high strength steel to provide upgraded off-road protection
6) Tow bar is better incorporated into the new rear bumper design, allows 25 ramp clearance
7) Front fenders use a composite material that is lightweight yet durable. Better resists dents and dings
8) ‘Technical suede’ is used on the seats for better grip and improved cleanability vs standard suede: high seat bolsters also provide greater lateral support
9) Raptor steering wheel is equipped with paddle shifters for optimum gear shifting
10) Terrain management system optimises vehicle settings for road, sport, grass/gravel/snow/mud/ sand and rock
11) The new Ranger Raptor has an impressive gross payload of 640kg and will be homologated as an N1 Commercial Vehicle