We have a fantastic opportunity to join our Edinburgh Dealership as a Service Advisor. As a Service Advisor you will be an integral part of the customer experience, acting as the first point of contact for all Service customer enquiries and face to face interactions. You will be the link between our customers and the workshop. If you have a passion for customer service, have a desire to deliver the highest quality of customer care and enjoy working in an environment where no two days are the same then this could be the role for you.
Reporting to the Service Manager, responsibilities will include:-
- The efficient handling of customer service calls, which will include:-
- Pricing information
- Technical information
- Customer appointments
- Vehicle repair completion times
- Welcoming customers and ensuring a smooth customer journey from start to finish.
- Understanding repair requirements and being able to explain these clearly to customers to empower the customer to make the best decision for them.
- Upselling work identified from the visual health check process.
- Assisting in the generation of sufficient customer appointments to fully utilise the workshop capacity and managing the computerised appointment system to ensure courtesy services are arranged and ready for customers.
- Delivering a worldclass customer experience to every customer and which in turn supports our commitment to the Customer Viewpoint Programme and generates positive customer reviews through our social media channels.
- Demonstrating a constant commitment to customers by keeping customers up to date and ensuring that return calls to customers are made as promised.
- Liaising with the Service and Parts Team to ensure a smooth customer experience and liaising with the workshop to monitor work progress reports.
What you’ll have:
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- A strong focus on attention to detail
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Service Advisor experience in an automotive role is essential
Hours, Rewards and Benefits
Hours worked on a rota basis to cover the Service Department opening hours of 7.30am to 6.30pm Monday to Friday together with a Saturday rota basis.
- Salary per annum dependent on experience. We want to attract and retain the best and we pay competitively to make this happen
- Generous bonus scheme
- Regular overtime available for those who like to keep busy
- Discounts on all company products and services, including offers which are exclusively available to Peoples and Ford employees on the best range of Ford vehicles
- Instant access to the Peoples Refer A Friend Programme where you receive a cash bonus for successful employee referrals
- Instant access to Peoples Rewards with 1000s of online retail discounts available to every employee with no spending limits
- 30 days annual leave
- Instant membership to our dedicated Employee Assistance Programme