The Ford Advantage programme offers employees of all Ford partner companies a free servicing promotion when they purchase a new Ford.
What the Ford Advantage Programme offers
- EPM includes Brake Fluid Change at 2 years and Bodywork and Paintwork inspection
- This product provides 2 years UK and European Ford Roadside Assistance on top of the standard 1st year provided with a new Ford car purchase.
- For instance Advantage is addition to Customer Savings, Free Equipment, Low Rate Finance and Finance Deposit Allowances where available.
Retail only. Finance subject to status. Guarantees may be required.
To make a purchase under the Ford Advantage Programme, you need to check that your company is on the list of supporting Advantage businesses.
Simply tell the dealer that you wish to buy your vehicle under the programme and present proof of ID that confirms you are eligible for the programme and our helpful staff will be happy to guide you through the process. Valid ID includes:
• ID card / wage slip (dated within last three months)
• Headed letter from employer confirming that they are part of the Ford Advantage Programme (dated within last three months)
You will receive confirmation of your service pack within six weeks of your purchase of a new Ford Vehicle.
*Retail only. Finance subject to status. Guarantees may be required.