Ford Credit has been utilised by many motorists since 1963 due to its accessibility and affordability. Millions of customers have been able to buy their cars with Ford Credit over the year as one of the biggest automotive finance companies in the world and Peoples Ford have a range of finance products available to help you drive away your new vehicle today. At each of our dealerships across Scotland and Liverpool, our experienced team of staff will be on hand to discuss your personal circumstances and identify the best finance option to suit your needs. We can also provide instant quotations to help you decide which vehicle to purchase and how it will fit in with your personal affordability.
Peoples Ford offers 4 different finance packages for customers buying a car for personal use (not as part of a business or for business use).
– Ideal for customers who do not wish to own their vehicle. Learn More.
– Ideal for customers that do want to own their vehicle and don't want any mileage restrictions. Learn More.
– Ideal for customers who want to stay in newer vehicles and have more flexibility at the end of the agreement. Learn More.
– Ideal for customers who don't want to be tied into monthly payments. Learn More.
Terms and conditions will apply for each credit agreement but our sales team will be able to walk you through the entire process and identify the best setup to suit you.
- How do I obtain a finance quote? If you are interested in getting a finance quotation, visit your location Peoples Ford showroom and our sales team will be able to calculate and instant quotation for you based on your circumstances. You can also visit the Ford website and use their online calculator to get an indicative idea of finance terms. You can also pre-arrange finance in advance.
- How old do you need to be to apply for Ford Credit? Under UK law, you must be at least 18 years old to apply for Ford finance.
- Over what period of time can a finance agreement last for? A variety of terms are available depending on your particular circumstances and the finance package you choose. This can vary from as little as 12 months up to a maximum of 60 months.
- Will my interest rate change during the finance agreement? No, all Ford Credit agreements have a fixed interest rate so that you know exactly what you'll be paying for the duration of your credit agreement.
- Will I incur any fees? Personal contract hire has no fees associated with it but for other plans a fee may be applicable depending on any marketing promotions that may be in effect at the time the agreement is taken out. The first monthly payment will also include a finance facility fee and the purchase fee will be applicable with your final payment in the event of your purchasing the vehicle out right.
To find out more, visit your local Peoples Ford showroom or contact us today.