We are looking to recruit an ambitious Customer Experience Executive to join our Inbound team in our busy Customer Experience Department based at our dealership in Falkirk.
Responsibilities include the following:-
- Delivering excellent levels of customer service
- Being the first point of contact for all customer enquires and ensuring all enquiries are dealt with promptly
- Ensuring appointment and conversion targets are met
- Contacting existing customers to ensure they have received excellent levels of service
- Upsell of additional products and services
- Handling customer enquiries from all channels including telephone, email and livechat.
- Assist with any Direct Marketing campaigns.
- Ad-hoc and seasonal service marketing initiatives (e.g. winter health checks).
- Previous customer service experience, ideally within a contact centre environment but not essential.
- Good keyboard/PC skills.
- Excellent telephone manner & communication skills
- Able to work well within a targeted environment.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Initiative and positive can do attitude. Able to work as part of a team.
- Actively seeks to develop skills, participate in coaching / review sessions.
- Enthusiastic and motivated.
- Is well organised and thorough, even under pressure.
Full time role (39 hours per week) on a rota basis between CEC opening hours of:
Monday to Friday - 8am to 7pm
Saturday - 8am to 6pm
Sunday - 11am to 5pm
Basic salary of £15,800 with OTE of £18,000
Job Type: Full-time