At Peoples we believe in putting people first, whether that is our customers or our staff. As a Company we want to be the go to Ford Sales and Servicing specialists in Scotland and the North West of England. We aim to continually enhance the customer experience and transform everyday journeys for our customers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, bubbly and customer focussed individual to join our Customer Relationship Management Team as an Outbound Customer Contact Executive based in Falkirk. In a fast paced environment where the customer is at the heart of everything we do, you will play a vital role in dealing with all outbound telephone enquiries.
Reporting to the Customer Experience Manager, responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with all outbound customer calls in a professional and friendly manner
- Support in the upsell of additional products and services
- Work towards appointment and conversion targets
- Management of MOT and Service reminders and Service follow-up calls to ensure appointment targets are achieved
- Put the customer experience at the heart of everything you do
- Assist with any Direct Marketing campaigns.
- Ad-hoc and seasonal service marketing initiatives (e.g. winter health checks).
What you’ll have:
- Previous customer service experience and an ability to deliver 5 star customer service on every occasion
- Experience within a contact centre environment is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent telephone manner & communication skills.
- Initiative and a positive can do attitude.
- An ability to work well within a targeted environment and to remain organised even when under pressure.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
Full time role (38 hours per week) between CRM opening hours of:
Monday to Friday - 11am to 7pm
Saturday rota basis- 10am to 1pm
Rewards and Benefits:
- Salary £16,222 per annum
- OTE up to £21,500 per annum
- Discounts on company products and services
- Pension scheme
- Discounted shopping portal