Aimed at commercial vehicles, this leasing option is setup for you to sell the vehicle at the end of the agreement with any proceeds from the sale being returned to you. There is a minimal capital outlay (typically 3 monthly rentals) with fixed monthly payments covering the remaining cost of the vehicle giving you greater control over your cash flow and long term budgets. Once you have chosen your Ford commercial vehicle, you can select the hire period that suits your needs which can vary from 24 to 60 months. Based on this term, we can calculate the relative advanced rental and monthly payments. Once you reach the end of your agreement, you will need to sell the vehicle on behalf of Ford Lease or agree to a part exchange whereby the Ford dealer will buy back the vehicle from you. Alternatively you can extend the agreement by paying a nominal rental of £100 + VAT per year.
In addition, you can take out this agreement with a balloon payment option which can help to reduce your monthly repayments. If you decide to take this option, you must settle the balloon amount with Ford Lease at the end of the primary term.
- Minimal capital outlay (typically 3 monthly rentals)
- Fixed rentals to assist cash flow and budgeting
- Tax and VAT advantages may be available
- Additional line of credit for your business
- Balloon option available to reduce monthly payments
- No excess mileage or wear and tear costs
- Includes Ford Fleet Accident Management
Terms and conditions apply. To find out more contact Peoples Ford today.