We’re the largest independently owned retailer of Ford vehicles in Europe. We have an outstanding opportunity for a creative, passionate & driven self-starter to make their mark on an already successful marketing strategy.We are looking for someone who understands our customer journey and has sufficient experience both on and off-line.
From working with Ford Motor Company to promote the sale of new Ford cars & commercial vehicles to promoting exciting employee initiatives – we do it all in this department.
You will have the freedom to develop your own ideas, while working in teams to deliver innovative marketing. You’ll work collaboratively with a talented bunch of designers, developers, photographers & social media specialists to plan, implement and analyse all marketing activity for your stakeholders. You’ll make decisions based on data, rather than opinion and have a strong analytical mindset. You’ll be digitally savvy and thrive on delivering strong results to tight deadlines.
No two days are the same. You’ll work on a wide range of marketing projects and campaigns, keeping the customer experience at the forefront of everything you do. Reporting to the Group Marketing Director, tasks will include:
- Planning a wide range of innovative marketing activities, online and offline.
- Developing marketing strategies and creating planners to help you deliver this activity.
- Supporting in the design, delivery & maintenance of the company websites. This will include developmental work and campaign specific work, including getting new products, offers, service, products & news live & listed.
- Using tools such as Google Analytics and CRM data, you’ll monitor ROI and analyse trends.
- Working effectively to tight deadlines and managing budgets.
- Working with designers to create engaging email campaigns and landing pages that get results. This will include campaign set up, scheduling, testing, tagging, development & reporting.
- Focusing on the customers digital to physical journey, you’ll provide dealerships with point-of-sale material to create integrated experiences for customers.
- Confidently coordinating events to reach target audiences.
- Working very closely with internal stakeholders and keep them up to speed with activity & results.
What you’ll have
- You’ll be able to demonstrate sufficient experience working in a similar fast -paced environment.
- Building and sustaining good relationships with stakeholders comes naturally to you.
- You’ll be highly organised and possess great time management skills able to demonstrate efficiencies at all levels of your work.
- You’ll be comfortable managing a budget.
- You’ll thrive on leading and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- You are a doer – you get things finished and are keen to move on to the next project. But you appreciate that prioritisation is key.
- You’ve got hands-on experience with web, email and paid advertising.
- You’ll bring a can-do attitude to work and don’t mind a challenge.
- You’ll be happy to show off your brilliant ideas & work among the team and be eager to learn from others.
- You’ll have an understanding of online advertising tools (Google Ads/Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager).
The role is based in our Edinburgh FordStore with the Group Marketing Team. The role has geographical responsibility for the Group and will be required to travel to all locations in Scotland and Liverpool.
Rewards and Benefits:
- Hours: Typically, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm – some evenings & weekends are inevitable
- Salary: Competitive and dependant on experience
- Company Car
- Discounts on all our company products and services. This includes offers which are exclusively available to Peoples and Ford employees across our best range of Ford vehicles. We also offer friends and family discounts
- Instant access to Peoples Rewards with 1000s of online retail discounts available to every employee and no spending limits
- 30 days annual leave
- Instant membership to our dedicated Employee Assistance Programme