We are looking to recruit ambitious Customer Contact Executives to join our Inbound team in our busy Customer Relationship Management Department based at our dealership in Falkirk.
Responsibilities include the following:-
- Ensuring appointment and conversion targets are met
- Follow up calls to CVP customers
- Upsell of additional products and services
- Handling customer enquiries from all channels including telephone, email and livechat.
- Assist with any Direct Marketing campaigns.
- Ad-hoc and seasonal service marketing initiatives (e.g. winter health checks).
- Working from and updating database lists.
- Previous customer service experience, ideally within a contact centre environment.
- Good keyboard/PC skills.
- Excellent telephone manner & communication skills.
- Able to work well within a targeted environment.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Initiative and positive can do attitude.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Actively seeks to develop skills, participate in coaching / review sessions.
- Enthusiastic and motivated.
- Is well organised and thorough, even under pressure
Full time role (39 hours per week) on a rota basis between CMC opening hours of:
Monday to Friday- 8am to 7pm
Saturday - 9am to 6pm
Sunday- 11am to 6pm
Basic salary of £15,000 to £15,400 with OTE of £17,800 to £19,000
To apply please send your cv to email@example.com