To carry out MOT's, diagnose, repair and service all Motor Vehicles in accordance with the Company and manufacturer’s work specifications, ensuring each customer receives excellent customer service.
- Carry out MOT's in accordance with VOSA standards.
- Through the use of diagnostic equipment and a systematic approach, ensure vehicle faults are diagnosed and rectified. Meet with customers to identify and clearly understand problems as and when required.
- Ensure full understanding of latest technology introduced on the vehicle range and how to diagnose and repair faults on them.
- Carry out diagnosis, repairs and servicing to the highest standards and to the appropriate specification.
- Ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others.
- Liaise and seek advice from colleagues and supervisors in situations that are over and above work specified.
- Check level and quality of work through use of diagnostic equipment and road testing vehicles after work has been carried out. Liaise with Workshop Controller and Service Advisor.
- Complete relevant service documentation (Job sheets, PDI’s, service reports) in line with warranty and Dealer requirements.
- Ensure that workshop housekeeping standards are maintained at all times including the use of special and personal tools.
- Work with other workshop and Company personnel to provide excellent customer service. Share best practice when appropriate.
- Attend training in accordance with Ford Motor Company’s Premium Standards.
Demonstrates and maintains an appropriate level of technical expertise for a technician in the motor industry. Inspects vehicles and completes allocated work efficiently and accurately, supported by the effective use of relevant tools and technology.
Able to interact with customers in a professional manner. Identifies and understands customer requirements, and how these can be met through the products and services that are offered. Able to translate this into actions in order to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction.
Aligned to the Ford brand values and demonstrates these in their behaviours and approach to people and tasks. Displays honesty and integrity in everything they do.
8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, together with additional hours as required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an Award Winning business with an Award Winning product range. Take the first step to becoming a Peoples person by sending your cv to: email@example.com.