Mobile Service Technician
We are looking for an experienced Service Technician to join the Peoples team as a Mobile Service Technician to support our customers in Edinburgh and surrounding areas. In a fast paced environment where the customer always comes first, you will be responsible for carrying out diagnostic work, repairs and servicing of all Vehicles in accordance with the Company and manufacturer’s work specifications, ensuring each customer receives excellent customer service.
Reporting to the Service Manager, responsibilities will include:-
- Travel to customer sites in and around the local area to Service vehicles
- Carry out diagnosis, repairs and servicing to the highest standards and to the appropriate specification.
- Deliver and maintain high levels of quality and excellent customer service at all times.
- Ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others.
- Complete relevant service documentation (Job sheets, PDI’s, service reports) in line with warranty and Dealer requirements.
- Support the business in delivering excellent levels of service and actively seeking out new business opportunities.
- Attend training in accordance with Ford Motor Company’s Premium Standards.
We offer continuous development and training in all of our roles and those who wish develop further will be encouraged to do so and will be afforded access to the Ford Masters training programme.
8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Rewards and Benefits:
- Salary dependant on experience
- OTE – Time saved bonus
- Discounts on company products and services
- Pension scheme
- Ford Approved Training
- Discounted shopping portal
- Reward and recognition scheme