We are looking for an experienced Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester to join the Peoples team at our Prescot Dealership as a nightshift Technician. In a fast paced environment where the customer always comes first, you will be responsible for carrying out diagnostic work, repairs and servicing of all Vehicles in accordance with the Company and manufacturer’s work specifications, ensuring each customer receives excellent customer service.
Reporting to the Service Manager, responsibilities will include:-
· Carry out diagnosis, repairs, servicing and MOTs to the highest standards and to the appropriate specification.
· Deliver and maintain high levels of quality and excellent levels of customer service at all times.
· Ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others.
· Liaise and seek advice from colleagues and supervisors in situations that are over and above work specified.
· Check level and quality of work through use of diagnostic equipment and road testing vehicles after work has been carried out. Liaise with Workshop Controller and Service Advisor.
We offer continuous development and training in all of our roles and those who wish to develop further will be encouraged to do so and will be afforded access to the Ford Masters training programme.
What you’ll have:
4 day working week - 4.30pm to 1.30am Monday to Thursday.
Rewards and Benefits: