We are looking for an ambitious, confident, customer focused, car enthusiast to join our team at Peoples!
As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for the experience our customers receive, and for us, the customer always comes first! If you’re passionate, interested in motor vehicles and have a persuasive manner, this job could be ideal for you. We won’t lie, we are fast paced and we are results driven! We use a range of digital platforms to engage with our customers which means we can bring the showroom experience to them, whether that be from the comfort of their own home, or physically by visiting the Dealership.
This role reports into the General Sales Manager and a summary of the key role requirements are below:
- You need to be able to build genuine relationships with our customers so you can understand what is best and most suited to the customer to make sure you give them the best car purchasing experience
- You need to be committed – if you say you are going to do something, do it!
- Providing excellent customer service should be second nature to you – this is a non-negotiable for us!
- We are a results driven business, so working to sales deadlines and targets will be an everyday part of the role!
- You need to be able to build relationships from the first point of enquiry, whether that be via telephone, through walk-ins, via the internet or LiveChat.
- Things have changed, and customers don’t necessarily want to visit our showrooms to make their purchases. Therefore you will need to have the confidence to use a range of digital platforms to engage with customers and we need you be able to build an emotional attachment with our customers, not only to our brand but also to their chosen vehicle.
- You need to be confident in providing customers with digital content, whether that be recorded video or live video chats, which helps the customer to understand the specification information on all Ford products as well as non-ford products which are currently in stock.
- You need to be someone our customers can trust, and someone who makes our customers feel genuinely excited about their purchase.
What you’ll have:-
- A full UK Driving licence is essential
- Energy, enthusiasm, self-confidence and a genuine interest in talking to people
- A good understanding of current technologies, digital apps and platforms and how these can be used to engage meaningfully with customers.
- You will be a confident and enthusiastic individual who is comfortable talking, presenting and demonstrating vehicle features and products on camera or face to face in an engaging and creative manner.
Rewards and Benefits:
- Basic salary £15k per annum
- Uncapped earning potential - you are in control of your own earnings
- 5 day working week
- 30 days annual leave
- Company Car
- Discounts on company products and services
- Pension scheme
- Discounted shopping portal with discounts at over 1000 retailers