Retention Contact Executive
We are looking to recruit ambitious Retention Contact Exectuive to join the Outbound team of our busy Customer Relationship Management Department based at our dealership in Falkirk.
Responsibilities include the following:-
- Management of the following ensuring appointment and conversion targets are met:
- -Motability MOT Reminders
- Motability Service Reminders
- Service Follow-Up Calls
- Service/MOT Reminders
- Follow up calls to CVP customers
- Upsell of additional products and services
- Assist with any Direct Marketing campaigns.
- Ad-hoc and seasonal service marketing initiatives (e.g. winter health checks).
- Working from and updating database lists.
- Previous customer service experience, ideally within a contact centre environment.
- Excellent telephone manner & communication skills.
- Able to work well within a targeted environment.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Initiative and positive can do attitude.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Actively seeks to develop skills, participate in coaching / review sessions.
- Enthusiastic and motivated.
- Is well organised and thorough, even under pressure.
Full time role (38 hours per week) between CMC opening hours of:
Monday to Friday- 11am to 7pm
Saturday - 10am to 1pm
Basic salary of £15,000 to £15,400 with OTE of £17,800 to £19,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an Award Winning business with an Award Winning product range. Take the first step to becoming a Peoples person by sending your cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org