The Service Manager will be responsible for all operational aspects of the Service Department in our Falkirk Dealership. The role will oversee the efficient and profitable running of the Dealerships including the Service and Bodyshop Departments. The role will ensure daily processes and practices support the Company’s strategy of existing customer retention, attracting new customers and increasing average invoice value.
Reporting to the Regional Service Manager, the role will support and drive the Aftersales function in a proactive and strategic manner. Responsibilities will include:-
- Overseeing the performance of the Service and Bodyshop Departments to ensure performance is maximised.
- Development and management of the Service and Bodyshop team, ensuring all processes and procedures are measured and monitored.
- Driving the importance of customer service at the Dealership, ensuring staff provide excellent, consistent, timely and accurate service to every customer.
- Operation of and adherence to all aspects of the Customer Viewpoint Programme (CVP), ensuring that CVP/CSI scores are to a representative standard. Ensuring customers receive an efficient and qualitative experience.
- Management and resolution of any customer complaints, ensuring any substandard work or actions are remedied in order that there is no future recurrence.
- Development and control of the Service Department budget as approved by the Board of Directors.Production of financial reports on the department’s performance in conjunction with Group management controls.Forecasting, monitoring and evaluation of performance against budget, including the preparation of weekly reports.
- Management and development of the customer database.
- Support of the Service function in a proactive and strategic manner.
Key Personal & Professional Skills
- A thorough knowledge of Service Management within a volume workshop is essential.
- Well developed leadership, interpersonal & communication skills.
- The ability to diffuse and resolve conflict, both internally and externally, with customers and external partners to the Company.
- Provides leadership and vision.
Terms and Conditions
Hours: Those necessary to meet the responsibilities of the position.
Remuneration: Dependant on skills and experience,OTE up to £40k
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an Award Winning business with an Award Winning product range. Take the first step to becoming a Peoples person by sending your cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org