Following the Prime Minister’s announcement directing everyone to stay at home, we will be closing our businesses effective immediately.
Our priority is the health and wellbeing of our colleagues & customers.As a team we want to continue to offer you the highest possible level of customer care, under what are very difficult circumstances. Therefore, we would like to make you aware of how our actions will affect our customers:
- If you have a booking with us on Tuesday 24th March, we would fully understand if you prefer to cancel this booking and adhere to the words of our Prime Minister. If you decide to stay at home we will rebook your appointment for after 15th April as this is when we hope to be fully operational once more, but as you know the world is an uncertain place right now and this may need to change based on government guidelines.
- If your vehicle is already booked into one of our workshops between the 24th March and the 15th April, our Aftersales Teams will be in touch to rearrange these bookings from the week commencing Wednesday 15th April at a date and time to suit your convenience.
- If you are due to collect a new or used vehicle on or after the Tuesday 24th March then our Sales team colleagues will have already been or will be in contact to make the necessary arrangements.
- Should your vehicle be unavailable for collection by this date then our sales team colleagues will again be contact to make alternative arrangements.
- Should this provide you with onward mobility challenges we will do everything possible to make alternative arrangements for you. Please email Customer Care and make this clear.
If you are still looking for a new or used vehicle:
- Our digital experience team, who are working from home, will be happy to deal with you by live chat, email or social media direct message or chat to discuss specific vehicles or help you in anyway.
If you have any questions on the above please email us at email@example.com; live chat here on the website; send us an enquiry form via the website or direct message us on Facebook or Twitter @PeoplesFord and we will do everything we can to help.
In these uncertain times, we would like to thank you for your custom and trust we can continue to support you with all your motoring needs.
Finally take care of yourself and your families and we look forward to opening our doors to you in what we hope is the not too distant future.